Training: Scaling agile ways of working
Are you asking yourself these very questions right now? Do you want to scale your way of working while respecting agile values and principles to maintain the agility of an agile organization?
We believe that communication and collaboration are fundamental to producing tangible results and that the organizational structure and processes must adapt to create the best possible conditions.
In the training we look at and interpret the agile values and principles with you. In addition, we examine together selected agile organizational forms and their characteristics and test them against the values and principles. Comparable to independent experts, who examine and evaluate possible weak points when buying a house, we examine the scaling models together.
After the training, you will be able to decide, based on your individual weighting of the values and principles, which scaling model can best support you in developing your organization.
- Get to know the following scaling models:
- Flight Levels
- Deepening of agile values and principles
- Evaluation of the scaling models in comparison with the agile values and principles
- interactive exercises as well as exchange and discussion
The training is aimed at leadership roles and decision makers:inside in the context of organizational development, strategy, HR or management as well as Agile coaches and people who are generally interested in scaling.
- technical: basic knowledge of agile working methods
- technical: access to Zoom & Miro, camera, microphone
Date, duration, location & price
- Date: 25 - 26.04.2022
- Duration: 2 days
- language: german
- Location: remote (The link to our Zoom room will be announced shortly before the training starts)
- Price per person: 1.642 Euro incl. VAT
If you are interested, we also offer this training as an in-house training, please contact us.
We are also happy to receive your training requests. Of course we offer the usual basic trainings on the topics Agility, Scrum and Kanban, but due to our broad background and many years of experience we are also available for very individual trainings tailored to your specific context. Feel free to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Add event to calendar :