Just do it: the kommitment solutionlab.
Change processes and transformation are about exchange, transparency, communication. This requires more than a 2-day workshop. In a complex world, change means: we don't know the state B - only the direction. The solutionlab helps companies to find their way.
Do you recognize your company in some of these points? And you want to change that?
- Do small projects drag on for months?
- You don't even dare to tackle big projects anymore?
- Employees from the (supposedly) second and third row have good ideas - but don't manage to show themselves?
- The coordination between individual departments either doesn't work at all or leads to compromises that don't help anyone?
- Our employees are the most important thing in our company, but in their normal job they don't have the chance to develop their full potential.
- We don't want to make a big investment, but we want to change things.
- You tried this "working differently" thing once. But you ended up back where you started.
- And working remotely just doesn't work for you? Or not easy?
Then the solutionlab is a method and our way to solve several of these issues at once.
In a nutshell: what is the solutionlab?
- Innovation on three levels: Product, Project, Processes.
- Focused collaboration: Develop, deliver, do, experience - in management and in the lab.
- Learning to deal with changes in the market and customer needs.
In the solutionlab, 5 to 7 employees from different areas of an organization work in an independent lab team for 4 weeks. We work full-time, interdisciplinary using agile methods to implement an idea to a prototype, proof of concept, MVP, concept. And the whole thing offsite, remote or hybrid.
What does solutionlab do? And what about it is different? And why is it successful?
- dares to name the elephant in the room - and gets it out of the room.
- creates new products and shows new ways of product development. Both digital and classic.
- develops new processes.
- sharpens customer perspective, product thinking and understanding of business goals.
- makes cross-departmental cooperation in management possible.
- enables new ways of working to be tried out in a protected space.
- functions as "viral change": cultural change from the middle of the company.
What we bring to the table.
- We have profound experience from many successful solutionlabs. From startups to large corporations.
- We know that it works! And how it works. And this knowledge brings focus and confidence to the team.
- We know the magic that happens in the lab. And bring that magic to you, too.
- We make the team and its product successful in the solutionlab.
- We bring in methods and know-how.
- We accompany and moderate the management throughout the entire process.
- We develop solutions for the integration of the solutionlab alumni and the new product into the portfolio with the management core team.
- We ensure continuous communication into and with the organization.